Friday, January 14, 2011

Shout Outs!

Check out some good poetry by Yu Bin of Class 22 over at "Writing Holic" ! She choose some philosophical topics and matched them up with excellent pictures and words.  She also explained what her poems were about, which makes them even more interesting.  Please try and follow her lead.

Also, over at Jisue's Blog, Jisue has been busy and writing/posting a lot of stuff from other classes, and not just History, but also two posts from debate! Keep posting everybody!

Kevin in Class 23 has uploaded his speech over at Shrimp Bro. 
I strongly encourage you to do the same, and always try to include pictures.  This is one of the reasons why a blog is so much better than a printed piece of paper! Kevin talks about some interesting coffee if you read towards the end. I hope Starbucks never serves it!

Na Eun in Class 23 wrote a good post about GLPS, hoping to help future students of the camp prepare for the arduous schedule!  The only thing she's missing is pictures, but I hope she'll put some up.  Remember everyone: "A picture speaks a thousand words."  It's a very cliche statement, but in many ways it is true.

Anyways...have a great weekend and keep blogging!  We only have two weeks left and I want to see if the best is yet to come!

Here's a cool video to think about!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mr. Garrioch, for shouting out my blog in your post! ^^
    I will put up some pictures in my post, since I know how to do it now.
    Have a nice day ^^
    -Naeun in class 23 (Janice)-

    ReplyDelete