Thursday, January 27, 2011

GLPS Best Blogger Awards

 

Dear Students,

After weeks of writing, writing, and writing some more, I'd like to take this time to present to you the best blogs of GLPS.  It's been really tough deciding, and I'd like to give you all a round of applause.  I think you've all improved, learned new skills, discovered some creativity, and had fun along the way.  

Please be aware that performance on key assignments was weighted, and to be fair - all blogs were judged as late as possible in the program.  Quantity, Quality, and Creativity were the things I focused on. It has taken a very long time to decide.

Here are the best blogs of GLPS, listed by class:

Class 21 


Honorable Mention: Park Seo Yeon

Class 22

1st - Byun Yu Bin
2nd - Kang Ji Sue
3rd - Jang Yoo Jin

Honorable Mention: Lee Seung Hyun


Class 23

2nd - No Cha Rin 


Honorable Mention: Ryoo Kyung Seok


Class 24

1st - Kim Da Eun
2nd - Cho So Yun
3rd - Taek So Kim


Honorable Mention: Kim Yae Ryn


Class 25

1st - Min Ji Woo
2nd - Lee Sun Ha
3rd - Shin Hae Kyung

Honorable Mention: Lee Kwan Soo


Class 26

1st - Lim Joo Young
2nd - Kim Sun Myung
3rd - Park Jong Ae

Honorable Mention: Jung So Ha

Congratulations to all! 
Let's keep in touch: )

6 comments:

  1. yeaaaaaah~!!!!!!
    Thank you Mr.Garrioch. It's was very fun having class with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mr. Garrioch,for the honorable first place!
    I really enjoyed writing and blogging...
    I'm home now, and almost all I can think about is my life in GLPS...
    I miss it very much. Every 8:30am, I want to go to my advisor class and other classes, talking with my friend...
    I miss all my classmates and teachers.
    Still, I am planning to post writings on my blog, so I want you to read them. Okay?
    I wish I will never lose contact with anyone that helped me and I liked.
    Thank you again...and I will say bye...
    Bye~^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Mr. Garrioch, for the first place of class, 21. I really enjoyed writing class. First, I was very bad at computer and blogging, but your class really helped me. I will miss you~~ Thank you for teaching me, and I wish I will contact you ~~
    Thank you very much to teaching me..
    BYE~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.. I wish I can communicate with you even GLPS ended, and I am very proud of myself at the fact tha I studied with such a wonderful teachers and friends. I wish we can meet in the KMLA too. I will do blog-posting as much as I can. I wish I can hear new stories of you. I will want to appreciate to you. Thank you for teaching me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Mr. Garrioch, for putting me in the 3rd place of our class 23! I hope I'm not too late.. Maybe I will come on the 16th of GLPS camp.. I hope I could see you in there! ^^ Thank you again for putting me in the 3rd place and thank you for teaching me for 4 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Mr. Garrioch!
    I just now saw that I got second place...
    After 3 years.. haha
    I'm not sure if you remember me but I learned a lot in you classes and I plan on using this blog more often in the future. Thank you for this honor and thank you for teaching me 3 years ago AND thank you for making me a blogger!!

    ReplyDelete